Paypal destroyed my business and damaged 40 families

unishipping
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal destroyed my business and damaged 40 families I am Hung <removed>, owner of Unishipping company ltd, licensed by VietNam government with 50 employees. I also a loyal customers of paypal who has used your service for almost 10 years and paid a lot of fee. Yesterday, my account was blocked all without any reason. The truth is that you keep limiting my account for nearly a month and kept me 25000 USD in account, then after I provided all documents you unblock it. Now you block it 180 days and kept 14000 USD on it. All things above destroyed my business. Suppliers stop sending out the packs. My sales team members can not get their salary on time which leads to their families lost meals. And all things happened with my business which is real business, selling real things to customers. You did check tracking/ transactions. You can even call them. They loved us. If i was doing something illegal i will not write this. I will immediately open another account for the busines. But i don't do anything wrong. Even my last 10 years account was banned without any reason like this. You can check the feedback in attached file I think that is paypal's system mistakes so I am writing this email to explain . I request to unblock my account immediately. I have 2 account now : 1. - selling human hair extensions. 2 - receive money from above account to place an order for the customers , acts as a forwarder. Please check my account again. At least, release my fund. Let me change to 2CO. I am looking forward to hear from you. Hung <removed> CEO of Unishipping and Unihairvn Thank you.(Ref ID - PP-L-208303172329)

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.