Paypal denied my unauthorised transaction claim for a scam transaction

tensix
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal denied my claim when I lodged a unauthorised transaction claim - there's 2 transactions on my account - I have no idea what the "item" is that I supposedly bought and I have nothing to find out - no emails saying I purchased anything. . so I don't know what this "item" is that I supposedly bought nor do I have it. But I now can't open any more claims on this transaction its absolute crap so much for Paypals so called "buyer protection"!!

Just got an email back from the paypal said they were not unauthorized payments and my case is closed?

what the hell paypal i did not make those transactions i was hacked.

total morons

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tensix 

Getting a hold of PayPal these days will take longer to appeal the case due to coronavirus.

May want to try these options:

See section "Dispute with us or your card issuer":

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#purchase-protection

If you didn't pay with card, you may call your bank or opening a case with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose CA to get PayPal Office of Executive Escalations to review your disputes. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

tensix
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for the quick reply

should i close my account? i am in fear now of getting hacked again.

changed my password but still fear i will  get hit again but also fear if i close account i may never see the money returned if my account is not active?

thank you 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.