Paypal closed the case without reason

Skyline85
Contributor
Contributor
Dear community,I need your help!!!!I received a fake phone from ebay that doesn't even work,I opened a dispute and sent it back to the seller's door as paypal asked me,after the seller refused to accept the package and the package has been returned to me,the paypal closed the dispute to the seller's favour,now Paypal doesn't give me a chance to appeal their decision,please help me to get out of this horrible situation.Any ideas?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Skyline85 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Skyline85
Contributor
Contributor
yes I know all the ways how to contact PayPal,but unfortunately PayPal just closed the case without reason and didn't leave a little chance to resolve the problem
Login to Me Too

Anne123451
Contributor
Contributor
Had the same problem with this company. Contacted PayPal through chat and they reopened the case under a different heading. Had to return the nail clippers which PayPal paid for, yunhan refused delivery and PayPal refunded my entire expenditure including my original postage. Took 3 months. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Skyline85
Contributor
Contributor
But in my situation the seller refused to accept the package,after closed the case to the seller's favour explaining that the tracking information didn't show "delivered".But how???the seller refused to accept.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Skyline85 

You asked for any ideas........well my idea was contact customer services and tell them as you may well find they issue you a refund based on the info you have stated here.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Skyline85
Contributor
Contributor
It is over than month I'm every day contacting customer service but they tell me the same thing every day,they say that my case cannot be reopened because the tracking number shows delivered to another address.The tracking number shows such information because the seller refused to accept the package and the item has been returned
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.