Paypal closed my case denying my claim

BlueWolfzr
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I purchased a subscription for 1 year in a website to have full access to the content I was interested.

The subscription didn’t' provide full access to the content, in fact no extra access nor support was given to me after the payment. So I opened a claim and provided all the evidence to PayPal for this fraud and I was really expecting a good support from them.

I was very wrong, after 46 days of waiting PayPal told me “We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described.”

Product description from the seller was “full access” and after payment I had the same access than a free member.

The seller just to mock at me cancelled my subscription 11 days after the PayPal claim without my authorization. I guess he already knew that PayPal doesn’t care nor investigates anything.

So yeah, I ended paying 1 year subscription for only 11 days for the same access I had before. No further claims can be done in PayPal. Facebook, phone and twitter support is not answering.

Thanks PayPal for supporting fraudulent activities.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SylvanL
New Community Member

I'm not sure how much your subscription was, but I had a denied claim today for a clearly fraudulent purchase and have clear evidence of the fraudulent product received and as you, am out of almost $80 for two small plastic bags of little plastic part.   I purposely used PayPal because I had a feeling there may be a problem with the product.   I guess I'll get on the phone tomorrow and see if I can find a human who may be willing to help shut down this scheme.   Furious to say the least.   

Login to Me Too

ggriffin924
New Community Member

I had similar paypal closes the transaction dispute in favor of the company and you can't reopen it.  In my case the company only had to provide a fake tracking number.  Easy for me to open issue with USPS.com and find out the tracking number went to a different address.  But paypal has closed the case and won't reopen since you can't update it and takes the word of the company that scammed with no further questions.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.