Paypal closed dispute in fraudsters favour

Sparkie64
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a large wooden vintage radio on eBay.  Before sale the seller was questioned closely and gave their assurances everything was ok.  In the event, it was absolutely full of woodworm and had to be returned back to the seller which was done in person at the sellers request and our expense on the 14th November.  

As by this time a dispute had been opened for goods not as described , Paypal was notified in writing on the disputes page of this return as part of the dispute process.  Aside from this they were notified by telephone that the seller now had possession of their radio.

Nevertheless, it seems now the seller has not only got the radio back, but Paypal in their stupidity has also refunded the seller of the dodgy goods which they are now attempting to re-sell on ebay once more.

Personally i’m getting sick of Paypal.  It seems reading through this forum they have done this to others on here and now i cannot find a human voice with any intelligence to talk to.  

I strongly feel this should be reported to the Financial Ombudsman.  Obviously it is not a one off by Paypal.

Very very angry!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.