Paypal closed dispute and now I can't receive refunds.

Gsx750r93
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a item/service through a 3rd party proxy service "buyee/tenso" and immediately had issues. The biggest issue is the fact that since they are in Japan and I'm in the US that I could only communicate with them once per day. Right away I new there was going to be an issue with the item I purchased and tried to cancel. They were selling a painting service of a item but also had the option to purchase the item outright. The problem arised when they never offered me the option to purchase the item so right away I was out $401. The issue was a little more complex to explain in a email. I opened a dispute through PayPal and they immediately closed it without even fully understanding what was going on. At the time Tenso/Buyee wasn't even fully aware of the issue because they are a 3rd party proxy and didn't realize the error in the for sale ad to begin with. Anyways, they finally cancelled the order but I cannot be refunded because paypal closed the dispute. Paypal has made it extremely hard to contact via phone or email. Since the dispute is closed it makes it even harder. Here is the sellers response, "Regarding the auction c734319192, we are so sorry to keep you waiting. We would explain for this case a bit. At first, we would cancel the billing of this order which we did not charge yet, but there was a chargeback from the PayPal. Instead of cancellation the order, we proceeded to cancel the chargeback in the system which it took a long time than the normal cancellation, and we completed the process. Please contact the PayPal customer service to confirm with the transaction number O_200825_0000269c on 07 Sep 2020 at 18:53 p.m. (JST)with amount 401.21 USD. We apologize for the inconvenienc".
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.