Paypal close my account. I WANT IT CLOSED NOW!

xaaxa
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal Restricted my account 8 MONTHS ago and still will not delete or close my account. I WANT IT CLOSED NOW!

I was selling crypto coins and I cancelled a trasaction and returned the sellers money as he sent wrong amount, Paypal Restricted my account due to ?Suspicious activity" this has been almost 8 months ago! I want No more to do with Paypal, I WANT MY ACCOUNT DELETED , CLOSED , FOREVER.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xaaxa

If your account is limited then they won't close it.

This is so any available balance is there to refund your buyers AND to stop you removing any bank accounts and cards linked and using them on another paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

xaaxa
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@xaaxa

If your account is limited then they won't close it.

This is so any available balance is there to refund your buyers AND to stop you removing any bank accounts and cards linked and using them on another paypal account.

I do NOT owe anyone any money ,and I do not want anything to do with Paypal anymore. They said it would be fixed SIX MONTHS AGO!  6 months ago !

This has been going on all of 2018 !!  , I talked with someone at Paypal 6 months ago ,they said it would be fixed!  PLEASE GET THIS FIXED!!

I am 80 yrs old and live on $691.00 per month Social security, and it is worring me way too much !!! FIX IT PLEASE!! , it has been limited for almost a year !!! that's enough of this ! PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS RESOLVED!!

Robert <removed> (XAAXA)  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xaaxa

Suggest you contact customer services.

Not sure what your age has to do with it, how old do you think i am......lol

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.