Paypal charge me 1$ to my credit card from Miscellaneous and Specialty Retail Stores

DaniPirkova
Contributor
Contributor

I NEVER bought any items! 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DaniPirkova
Contributor
Contributor

Today Paypal charge me one more time whit 1$ to my credit card from Miscellaneous and Specialty Retail Stores

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DaniPirkova,

I'm sorry to hear that there is an unrecognized transaction. If the transaction is showing in your PayPal activity, please follow these steps to report the transaction as unauthorized.

If the transactions only show on your bank or card statement and do not show on PayPal, please contact customer service so the transaction can be investigated, and we can determine whether or not your information was compromised so you can report it as stolen. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Kakacoon
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I been having a problem that my account was permmitaly limited and I haven't done anything wrong I had contacted PayPal the Woman see nice and offered to remove the limitation from my account and asked me refresh the page I did but the limitation is still there
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.