Paypal case Denied when I did not get everything I ordered

axil23
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 2 set of vitamins and only got one in the post. These were around £20 per box and he was meant to send two but only sent one. Emailed the shop 3-4 times but never got a reply so opened paypal case and he only ever replied once with the tracking details. Case was decided in his favour.

What can I do next?  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @axil23 

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting!

It is possible that your case is under incorrect reason as to why your case was closed in your seller's favor for an incomplete item received. I am assuming that your case is under "Item not received" that is supposed to be under "Significantly Not As Described".

Please check double check the reason of your case and contact Customer Service to correct it. To get there, kindly click "Help & Contact" near bottom of the PayPal pages to see options available for your to get ahold of a representative.

Other reason might be your case has timed out for not having escalated to a Claim. For your reference, please click the link/s below.

What is the difference between a dispute and a claim? 

What if I didn't receive my item or it's not as advertised? 

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.