Paypal banned my account without a clarification, just heard one way from seller?

PhoodTran
Contributor
Contributor

I sent money to buy a phone from a seller on Gumtree. However, after I sent him money, he didn't send the phone. I called his number but disconnected. I sent him an email, he said that his account has problems, and will let me know when he can send the phone. I next sent him an email to tell that I will wait till next Wed, and after the first email, he's never replied anymore. After Wed, I raised the problem to Resolution center, told about the issue that he ignored my emails. Some days later, I received an email from the Paypal team to block my account without any clarifications with me. Now I lost my account as well as my money. I don't how subjective the team worked. Also, received an email at night and need to wait till the next day to call to the service because there is no support from them at night.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi PhoodTran,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.