Paypal automatically closed claim.

Rufle
Contributor
Contributor

I bought two items from a seller for $60 each and they never shipped the items. So i go and dispute the orders to get my money back. Everything checks out when I make the claims and I let them be. In 20 minutes or so I get an email from Paypal saying that they escalated a claim. I didn't think much about it. Next minute I get another email saying that they are not able to decide this case in my favor.. Now they only did this to one claim. I called customer service but I got greeted with an automated voice only telling me what my claims are and which are closed. Really unfair because now I can only get half my money back and I can't make another claim to the order. I can appeal the claim but it will get turned into a "Not As Described" claim and not a "Not Received" claim. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rufle

Normally you would have had a refund if the seller couldn't provide trackable proof of delivery.

Try asking customer services again but this time when you get the automated voice either say NOTHING or AGENT (REPEAT IF NECCESSARY) until you get through, don't select any automated options.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rufle
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I got an agent to talk to me and they directed me to the claims and disputes center. They kept me on hold for almost an hour with no response. I didn't have more than that to sit around so I hung up. Ill try calling again some time, but anything else I could do to resolve this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.