Paypal ate my money

AndrewGeorge
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. My account is missing funds. I am missing at least $100 dollars.

I ordered from Walmart. They split the order into three transactions. For each transaction, the full sum of the order ($114) was authorized and held for each individual item in the order. 

The first transaction was for $9.99.  They authorized $114 for this payment.  Once the payment was "captured", the rest of the money went back into my account.

The second transaction was for $92.52.  Same as above.  Authorized for $114, and once the money was captured the rest of the money returned to my account.

The third transactions is where the problem happens.  The transaction was for $11.49.  They authorized $114 again.  Once the money was captured, the rest of the authorized money was NOT returned to my account. As a result, I am missing at least $100.

I tried contacting the help team via chat and they were useless.  They ignored me, or gave me unrelated information like a bot.

How do I get my money back?  This is all I have. I worked very hard for that money, and now I feel like PayPal or Wal-Mart have robbed me. I'm very desperate.

There's money missing, and it's as if everyone in the chain of protection is refusing to protect me and my money.

Please help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.