Paypal ask purchase receipt from your supplier?

Reli1
Contributor
Contributor
I was making a few online purchases and received this email, I don't sell anything online or IRL either so how am I supposed to provide receipts for something that I'm not doing?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

gudguy1a
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, something is not right. paypal may have been hacked and some of us are suffering for it....??

In the meantime, I am not selling anything that requires paypal - NOR am I receiving anything that involves paypal.

Nor am I sending or receiving any money via paypal.

So basically, if paypal wishes to limit me or terminate my services on their site - so be it.

I can cut paypal lose and update one of my sites blogs regarding this incident and start convincing my executive colleagues to discontinue using paypal.

I am just royally annoyed and **bleep**ed off at this... I've been using paypal for over 15 years and I will not lose any sleep over cutting paypal loose.

Login to Me Too

Blesing
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Does anyone know a way to contact them other than email or the message center which is obviously not working? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.