Paypal ask purchase receipt from your supplier

shopdoos
Contributor
Contributor

We are doing service based business. recently my account get lmited,

and then paypal ask about my business informations and contact details.we provided all of them...

but now paypal also need

1.purchase receipt from your supplier

2.proof of fulfillment

But we are doing  web hosting services. it will not require purchase receipt.

how can i solve this

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

AudiophileSea
Contributor
Contributor
Answer all the other questions they are asking e.g. picture ID, and instead of supplying receipts you don’t have, create a doc that indicates you do not have suppliers or receipts. Save as pdf and attach where you are supposed to put the receipts. It will allow you to complete the request and will give you a tracking number. It will say that they will get back to you in 3 days. It worked. Within two days they turned my account back on.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

samandkimberly
Contributor
Contributor

Likewise. I’m suddenly being asked for photo ids, supplier receipts, and I’m *not* running a business. I’ve tried to contact PayPal only to get canned replies. 

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

WHAT DID you sell?

Login to Me Too

samandkimberly
Contributor
Contributor

I recently sold some used electronic controls off of my milling machine; I *think* that’s what triggered it. Generally I use EBay maybe 4 times/year to sell well used stuff I don’t want any more. Nothing I’d have a purchase receipt for, that’s for sure.

@nevadasmith wrote:

WHAT DID you sell?

Login to Me Too

Biks007
New Community Member
Same here i am not doing business just received money from friend and it wend on hold, PayPal asking for "Provide purchase receipt from your supplier" how can i do this
Login to Me Too

Gracedarton
Hello I have this exact problem. How did you resolve it?
Login to Me Too

I have same problem too
Login to Me Too

coreygeer319
Contributor
Contributor

I lost two disputes for digital goods I sold because I couldn't provide a tracking number. Not even joking. They're asking me for the same thing and their support is literally the most useless support of any company I've ever encountered. I've moved on and I now use Stripe and Payoneer. When I call either of them, I get a REAL human that actually talks to me and doesn't read off of a script. PayPal is a damn joke. They don't protect sellers anymore like they used to. Even with a receipt, all a buyer has to do is say "item not as described" or "damaged" and they get their money back. 

Don't even bother with their support. Twitter takes days to reply and you get someone different every time who just sends you a generic message. Email just sends you **bleep** copied and pasted from their FAQ. Your phone calls are answered by someone who barely speaks English that doesn't even look into why you're calling.

Stripe and Payoneer. That's my recommendation. This company has changed so much in the past few years and it's obvious to me that they no longer value people who sell services whether they be physical or digital. Look up their reviews on the BBB or just type in "Paypal reviews" into Google. This company is a damn joke and I hope when Ebay dumps them, they lose their **bleep**. I'm not even going to bother giving them information on my business because after they ask for that, more often than not, they usually close your account.

Also, @PayPal - It's an absolute effing joke that you put in your protection policy that you protect buyers of digital goods but literally give sellers no way to fight disputes on them. Just wtf are you thinking? Also, get some damn customer service reps who do more than read from a script and stop outsourcing to India. 

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

ok

so how does PAYONEER protect seller who sells digital goods ?

Login to Me Too

SunilKumar20
Contributor
Contributor

Is there anyone who can reply on this thread so that Instead of calling or wandering  on other areas, they can get solution for them ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.