Paypal account limited and changing first name questions

neo197
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have a problem with PayPal account being limited, I recently acknowledged that my account has been limited that I can’t not withdraw money from it as I just received over 1000 AUD fund in my account, so PayPal sent me a message that I need to confirm my identity by 10th November, when I created this PayPal account I used my first name as my English name that I use in university (also in my uni site) not my real name because I was careless and I didn’t notice that it has to be my national legal name at the first place, I had tried to change my legal name before but I didn't have enough required documents to do it, but now I just noticed that there is another option "UPDATE YOUR NAME" when I clicked "Change name" button that I have all the required documents to change my name. So I want to ask what should I do in this situation? Should I change my name using "UPDATE YOUR NAME" first then some how I can confirm my identity, or I need to seek for more support to solve my problem? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.