Paypal account limitation

tomj8980
New Community Member

Dear All,

My old PayPal account was permanently limited and then I have opened the new account with a different name. Now, the second account is also permanently limited. I did not link bank account to the second PayPal account. I got the Email to withdraw the money. For that, I need to link bank account in the second account, but I am not able to link the same bank account which I have already linked in the previous first account. What should I do? Please help me. Thank you in advance.

Hallo zusammen,

Mein altes PayPal-Konto war permanent eingeschränkt und ich habe das neue Konto unter einem anderen Namen eröffnet. Nun ist auch der zweite Account permanent limitiert. Ich habe das Bankkonto nicht mit dem zweiten PayPal-Konto verknüpft. Ich habe die E-Mail erhalten, um das Geld abzuheben. Dafür muss ich das Bankkonto mit dem zweiten Konto verknüpfen, aber ich kann nicht dasselbe Bankkonto verknüpfen, das ich bereits mit dem vorherigen ersten Konto verknüpft habe. Was soll ich machen? Bitte hilf mir. Danke im Voraus.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.