Paypal account is limited/locked and I don't know what to do

R34P3R_M4N
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a digital artist and I sell online commissions trough a Ko-fi account that is connected to my Paypal. Today I recieved a commission, and as the transaction was complete I got a text message from Paypal that there's a problem with my account that I need to resolve ASAP. I check it and it then asks me to send proof of shipment on the products I sell along with some form of identification. The options it gives me doesn't allow me to say that the product I sell is digital and I don't know where I would be able to do that, plus I was under the impression a payment trough Ko-fi would already count as something that doesn't require shipping. It also tells me that if I don't resolve this until the 30th of August my account is going to be limited more. So how do I resolve this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@R34P3R_M4N 

Try creating a Word Doc or pdf explaining why you do not have the requested information. Once you have created this, you should be able to upload it to resolve this step. It is not guaranteed that it will be accepted, but providing this will allow the step to be resolved and once all steps have been completed, the account will move into review.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@R34P3R_M4N 

Try creating a Word Doc or pdf explaining why you do not have the requested information. Once you have created this, you should be able to upload it to resolve this step. It is not guaranteed that it will be accepted, but providing this will allow the step to be resolved and once all steps have been completed, the account will move into review.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.