Paypal account closed without any reason?

Feliksanargya
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Im recently received email from Paypal that my account is temporarily limited and i need to upload things to verify my account. I immediately uploaded my origininal National ID and saving book. All proof that i upload and my data on paypal account are exactly the same. Later on the same day they replied me that they have closed my account without any explanations. 

Can somebody help me with this?

note:

1. I buy paypal fund from trusted site 7 days before my account was closed, and nothing wrong with it.

2. Also 7 days before my account was closed (after i I buy paypal fund), i buy stuff from website selly.gg for 2$ but i didnt get what i want so the seller refunded me the 2$. Cases closed.

3. Since then i never used my paypal account for anyhing and then they suddenly close my account. 3.jpg

2.jpg1.jpg

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

moadib64
Contributor
Contributor

The "You can no longer use Paypal" message means you have been permanently banned from Paypal. They will never tell you why. Find another processor and hope to get your money back in 180 days. There is nothing anyone in this group can do to help you and Paypal customer service reps won't help you.

Login to Me Too

Feliksanargya
Contributor
Contributor
Cant they at least tell me why i've been banned?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.