Paypal account being hacked and having transaction of 390pound. Then account closed by hacker

ahsong94
New Community Member
Last two day i found out an email from paypal saying that i sent a payment 390 pound to a merchant and the payment was successful. Then i receive an email saying that i close my account. So i cannot login to my account even though i press forget password. So i reopen a new paypal account using my old email. I wanna try to made a report using my new account but there is no such transaction id. I try to contact customer service but due to pandemic covid 19 there is no live agent for me to talk to. I even message them but they didnt reply my message. I am so helplesss..Can somebody guide me what shoud i do. I am from Malaysia. I feel very nervous right now..Cause this is a huge amount if change to MYR. I try to contact customer service or live agent via Facebook and Twitter but nobody reply my message. I need help😭😭😭
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ahsong94 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.