Paypal Suspended PERMANENTLY for no reason

Aleem4510
Contributor
Contributor

This is not the first time I have had issue with paypal. I regularly buy things on ebay and have had a few issues with some items (obviously) and as soon as I opened a claim on paypal's side my account was suspended and paypal declined my claim without reviewing it. I contacted them through phone and was told to appeal, I thought ok I haven't done anything wrong and paypal should see this so I was quite hopeful that my account would be unsuspended and I would be on my way, continuing to use paypal as normal. Obviously, Paypal's customer service team have no clue what goes on as my appeal wasn't even read, they copied and pasted some standard reply around 4 times and would basically refused to read any of my messages that I sent. Then I phoned in again and the person on the phone said he would forward it to 'back office' this resulted in a new person replying to my appeal saying its currently being reviewed. This has been going on for a month now and my claim still hasn't been reviewed somehow. Seeing how multiple people have this issue with paypal they clearly don't seem to care about their users.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Aleem4510
Contributor
Contributor

I am fed up of this as I haven't been able to order things and this is affecting me a lot.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.