Paypal - Stop doing business with Cross Outdoor Gear & Pinnacle Luxuries !

Deannage
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I did a lot of detective work to investigate. You - PAYPAL needs to stop doing business with (removed) and (removed) and eliminate Paypal  account  <removed>

Have you seen over 41 complaints about those scam fraud websites and rob people's money. I was robbed $39.95 via Paypal

Read this <removed>

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

scojac0857
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal appears to condone their thievery by not shutting down their accounts and not doing any investigations or disputes. 

Pinnacle Luxuries ripped me off for $39.95 also and Paypal told me to bend over.

Login to Me Too

ThomasL73
Contributor
Contributor

I agree regarding Pinnacle Luxuries.  They promote 3 day express delivery and delivery took 2 weeks.  In that time they did not respond to emails, did not respond to Facebook messages, but they did remove the multiple requests for contact that I posted on their wall.  I did eventually receive my merchandise, but their business practices are shady.

Login to Me Too

Alcachofan
Contributor
Contributor
I had placed an order 6 days ago and I was charged immediately via paypal although I have send them 2 emails trying to cancel the order still they have not replied or provide me with any shipment information. Certainly not a normal behavior for a company that promises 72 hr delivery in the US.
Login to Me Too

Alcachofan
Contributor
Contributor
Update: It is being now 10 days since I placed the order and still haven’t received any confirmation that it has shipped just a fake tracking number sent on Sunday that links to the USPS and that has until now a status that a printed shipping label has been issued but no package has been received by the USPS. Today Paypal sent me a copy of the same tracking number and with status of shipped which is in contradiction with the USPS status. As I stated before I have sent 2 emails canceling the order since it didn’t ship or reach me within the 3 days promised in the Pinnacle Luxuries site and I have not received any reply so obviously they don’t care about customers and meeting the expected delivery date which was the reason of ordering from them in the first place. It seems to me that this outfit is based in China with some small office in Ca to print the fake labels to make it appear as the items are being shipped when in fact they are not. It shouldn’t take more than 3 days just to reach the post office
Login to Me Too

Alcachofan
Contributor
Contributor
Second Update: Yesterday 11 days after placing the order I finally receive the watch case that turned out to be damaged with the watch protective cover all scratched and the case made of a cheap and flimsy plastic material, not even worth $5 yet PL took around $30 from me and never acknowledge the 2 emails that I sent them canceling the order. Certainly a shady business that I don’t advise anyone to use and I wish that Paypal stops giving them the chance of robbing people
Login to Me Too

deannageh
New Community Member

I was the one who made this title subject. I contacted Paypal, USPS, BBB, and many other resources last May and June 2019. Nobody listened to me nor believed me. I shipped with tracking numbers. I never received my package back from wrong fake address. I want my $39.95 back plus $12 for shipping, tracking and signature required ! Total $51.95  I have hardcore evidence. Nobody helps me. Paypal does not permit me to show my photos of evidences in this community discussion. FYI.

Login to Me Too

ddenby
New Community Member

I ordered an Apple watch band from Pinnacle Luxuries and it broke the first week I wore it. I immediately contacted the company and sent a picture of the broken band along with all my purchase information. I emailed them 3 different times and text them once. I have not heard anything back. They do not have a listed phone number, just an email address. They never respond and appear shady and bogus. Something should be done to stop these types of businesses from ripping off customers. If you go on BBB and look them up there are numerous complaints and unresolved issues. Don't purchase anything from them, period.

Login to Me Too

quinta416
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me. New Jersey address but goods shipped from China...cheap stuff sold elsewhere for 2.99 but Pinnacle rips you off for 29.99 or more.

I was lucky as Visa gave me my money back.

Shame on Paypal for allowing the scam to continue.

Login to Me Too

seagullhershey
New Community Member

Absolutely ridiculous.  I contact them and they keep sending me coupons.  The item I order was not what the sent.  It's a piece of plastic garbage for $49.  I want the correct item I ordered or a refund. 

They need to stop avoiding people and deal with the problems at hand.  BBB here I come.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.