Paypal Stole My Funds

godsreflex
Contributor
Contributor
PAYPAL TRIES TO STEAL MY MONEY BY HOLSONG IT 180 DAYS NO REASON GIVING NO CONTACT OPTIONS FOR THE NETHERLANDS WE CANT EVEN CALL THEM DUE COVID
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@godsreflex 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal holds any funds for 180 days as that is the same time frame that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then 'normally' you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so. OR ........

Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@godsreflex 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal holds any funds for 180 days as that is the same time frame that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then 'normally' you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then phone customer services so that you can speak to an agent.
Then they can help advise on how you can withdraw the funds if and when you are allowed to do so. OR ........

Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

godsreflex
Contributor
Contributor
Let me explain my situation. Im new to paypal and got 1450 euro on it 1 part came from my second account the other by friends and family. I tried all contact options nothing works and paupal is not responding at all. First i got my account limited and they requested my id i sended everything to them and yes my account is made with real info. Then 3 days later they send me a mail that they gonna start the process of removing my account completely. Theres no reason givin. So i got 2 options or i let them do this and hell no im gonna let them becouse i will take legal actions and contact the autorities. Or i send it back to the people. And nope not gonna do that becouse theres no guarentee that those 2 persons will send me the money on a different way. So they might keep my items and hold the money too. It cant be that paypal can do such things without a reason and be completely un reachable. Not by phone chat facebook or twitter.
Login to Me Too

RanduCandu
Contributor
Contributor
Any ideas on how to get money released it's been over 7 months for me. This is criminal I did nothing wrong. Please help me of you can. Did you ever get money back. They stole $9306.00 from me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.