Paypal Stole My Entire Account Balance

Stephanie3988
New Community Member

I was told by Paypal I would be able to transfer my balance to my bank account after 180 days since my account was limited. 7 days before the 180 days my account balance was transferred to Paypal for "damages". I didn't have any chargebacks or refund request. I checked my balance a month ago, as I was anxiously waiting to withdraw that money to pay rent and catch up on some bills. I've sent Paypal several messages but I'm only getting an automated response that says my account is limited and I'll be able to withdraw after 180 days. However its been 180 days and they took my money 7 days before so nothing there to withdraw. I looked at the legal agreements and it says nothing about Paypal sending the money to themselves. They didn't even send it back to the customers (in which we have already completed the services and the customers have already completed our online courses). Please help me get my money back from Paypal. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.