Paypal *Smileyhomey "Scam Alert"

EJT2
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone used smiley homey i bought a new concelear and the $29.95 was taken out of my visa via paypal no reciept turned up from Smileyhomey or any goods. Feels like scam to me. Cant get hold of paypal for a refund either very difficult. Anyone have any ideas??

Login to Me Too
48 REPLIES 48

Dee516

contact your credit card company and do a dispute they will reimburse you.  I only purchase through American Express because they will reimburse you on any dispute.  They did the same to me never sent me my item I paid them for.

Login to Me Too

quinn1943
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Paypal   Smileyhomey  Scam alert

Login to Me Too

Angie611
Contributor
Contributor
I order lymphatic oil from smilyhomey on 6/1/20 They took $20.96 and no sign of the pruduct.
Login to Me Too

SaxyCharli
I ordered a Henna kit back in May. I FINALLY got it today. They are horrible at business. But if they sent you a USPS tracking number you might get it in a couple of months.
Login to Me Too

JCook15
The site I ordered from was Xhapers but seller info was listed as She Swish Limited and this email address. I ordered on May 9th and haven't received my order or any response to my multiple emails asking for assistance.
Login to Me Too

Dee516

contact your credit card company and tell them, mines reimbursed me always use credit card for on line orders you will get your money back that way.

Login to Me Too

Deal4
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered on 6/4/20 and my payment was taken on 6/7/20 I was set an email saying that it was shipped out from CA and l never received it so I made a comment on Facebook and someone from the company sent me an email to contact them but this has been 2 weeks and still nothing, I get it that shipped items are slow but come on, I even sent a photo copy of my receipt and still nothing.
Login to Me Too

gogisoud1
Contributor
Contributor
I also was scammed and can’t get my refund!
Login to Me Too

gogo548
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal considers this "Solved?"  I placed an order on April 17th.  It's now July 23rd and I have not received the product.  I filed dispute based on the vendor name changed with billing.  Case closed.  PayPayl doesn't care about their customers' complaints.

Login to Me Too

Linda154
Unauthorized charge by "Smiley homey" on my bank statement showing. $20.96
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.