Paypal *Smileyhomey "Scam Alert"

EJT2
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone used smiley homey i bought a new concelear and the $29.95 was taken out of my visa via paypal no reciept turned up from Smileyhomey or any goods. Feels like scam to me. Cant get hold of paypal for a refund either very difficult. Anyone have any ideas??

Login to Me Too
48 REPLIES 48

Nuuuli77
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a couple of phone stands from a Facebook ad on May 4, 2020. The ad gave no indication the product & company is based in China. The purchase confirmation emails I got were from MintyParadise that my order is being shipped from China. When I click on view order I get an error page. No replies from support@mintyparadise about where is my order? The tracking info was fake. So today I start investigating and find I’m not the only one scammed by this company. BBB is still waiting for a response from MintyParadise about many complaints.
Login to Me Too

Cbird63
Contributor
Contributor
Because I found the ad on Facebook oh, I trusted it too quickly and I believe Facebook should be held accountable.
Login to Me Too

Lcollett
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from a Facebook ad under the name "incredible yellow rock". The conformation emails come from "curvy mind" and my statement shows as "smileyhomey". After seeing this post I did some research and saw on the very bottom of the page, "Powered by Shopify". Shopify wont let me report with them since it hasn't been over 30 days. Check the website of the stores u guys ordered from to see if its with shopify. Or I'm sure there's a way to ask them if the website no longer exists.
Login to Me Too

Jhane21
New Community Member
I didn't receive an item i purchased The product or service [the entire order] was not delivered to me please help me to refund my money. To this site smileyhomey
Login to Me Too

MIMIY219
New Community Member
Yeah they just got me also..has anyone got reimbursed money since paypal name is attached to this smileyhomey company
Login to Me Too

Vikblu
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, they took the money, but never received product, and they won’t respond to emails.

Login to Me Too

Campo79
Yes I ordered Terminal removal tool kit. Its been about a month sent a few emails haven't heard back from them. They took the $27.96 from me.
Login to Me Too

Zingz
Yes, me too!!! I disputed charges with PayPal in May for an order placed with Smileyhomey in April. Well now it's June & PayPal hasn't refunded my money even tho I've now discovered their own SCAM alert about this seller!!! PayPal needs to make refunds in a timely manner given that they already KNOW THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!
Login to Me Too

22sharden
Contributor
Contributor
I bought “jeans” from smiley homey on Facebook and the picture showed a woman in jeans ..... then 3 months later still looking jeans until I filed a a claim with PayPal. Then all of a sudden I got a package that not jeans at all but spandex leggings with god awful jeans screen printed on them.... they are an embarrassment!! I emailed them twice and have not heard a word!!! PayPal has denied my claim because they received a tracking number as soon as I filed a claim... these pants are horrendous and are at all jeans!!! And I would never have received them if I didn’t file a complaint.... I’m out 45 dollars because PayPal refuses to protect me for pants that are pathetic and not at all what I ordered or was advertised.... this company is a giant scam and PayPal has really let me down!!!
Login to Me Too

Neodoghouse
I'm having the same problem, except I never received the "jeans" and PayPal is also denying me because they say they were delivered. Someone is always home and I have cameras surrounding my home. Nothing was delivererd. After reading all these reviews on Smileyhomey and PayPal I believe both are working together to rip off customers and we need to report both companies to BBB!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.