Paypal *Smileyhomey "Scam Alert"

EJT2
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone used smiley homey i bought a new concelear and the $29.95 was taken out of my visa via paypal no reciept turned up from Smileyhomey or any goods. Feels like scam to me. Cant get hold of paypal for a refund either very difficult. Anyone have any ideas??

Login to Me Too
48 REPLIES 48

SL1111
New Community Member

LOOKING at taxes now for 2020 and I have no idea what/ where this purchase is. A concealer? Please PayPal tell vendor to send items now or request reimbursement for us all.

SL1111

Login to Me Too

Sherrilcollins5
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order from Smileyhomey on Dec 12, 2019, payment of $46.00 was charged to my card immediately. Today is now Feb 8, 2020. Still nothing has been delivered. I have attempted to vontact the merchant via the email on my invoice, it continues to come back as undeliverable. Being I am assuming they are in Hong Kong, there is not a phone number posted to contact them. I want my product or I want my refund. Please help me with matter immediately.
Login to Me Too

aditto
New Community Member

Has anyone gotten justice from this?  I filed a dispute after I asked the company to cancel within an hour as I saw it was from Hong Kong.  My dispute was denied despite attaching all of my communications showing clear asks for cancellation to every email address I could find for the company...and the company refused to refund after several communication attempts on my part.  It has now been a month and no product, no shipping, and Paypal isn't available to speak with anyone.  I am very frustrated and just want my money back and this company to be taken down.  I do not want the product!

Login to Me Too

AGraser
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck with that! I too CANCELED “minutes” after I ordered. They still charged me and send it months later! I told PayPal they charged me after I canceled, You think Pay Pal would step in.... they denied my case and closed it! So much for “PayPal buyer protection”!! PayPal sucks! Next time I’ll just use my bank card- they don’t beat around the bush! They will step in.
Login to Me Too

cbyrdnelson
Contributor
Contributor
This is so evil taking people hard earned money 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃!! What a JOKE!
Login to Me Too

AdrienneMAS
Contributor
Contributor

The Facebook page seems to indicate that the business is based in the Philippines.

I found this with Google search, not Facebook.
The payment of my order went through, but there was never any emailed confirmation of the order & shipping from "She Swish Limited" — a name that was NOT on the "catalog" website or order.

[Now, an order that I did on another deceptively foreign website — that looked & felt American; ended up ALL China! — finally arrived. It took over 2 months!!!]

The site of this Duct Rotary Brush indicated that it would arrive within 2 weeks — MALARKEY!

The transaction went through on June 7th.

Login to Me Too

AGraser
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! I bought some vanity light bulbs ($62) and returned because they were not working! They did not refund me!! I asked pay pal to step in but instead CLOSED my case! I EVEN provided tracking number! Don’t bother trying to email them, all 5 emails I sent Came back undeliverable.. SMH... can’t believe PayPal would allow this! So much for Pay Pal protection. Can’t even get a real business name to report them! SMH.... Scammers!!
Login to Me Too

LadyDi79
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. Pay pal failed. Case closed... this is absolutely absurd. I ain't done fighting for my money back.
Login to Me Too

Qcole
New Community Member
I to have experienced the same issue and have not been able to resolve this issue with them. I have the receipt of purchase but have not received anything since the purchase.
Login to Me Too

Adelechia
New Community Member
Please be extra careful of this merchant smileyhomey. It’s a fake advertisement and they scammed your money. No products had been delivered. Just raised a dispute on this scam company !
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.