Paypal Should Help Here

ghostmode000
New Community Member

My money is hanging and the message I got via email reads, thus:

Before we can deposit the money into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Center.

Please provide the missing information by 19 July 2021, or the money will be returned to the sender. 

However, I have done all that is necessary in this regard, still I don't know why Paypal is not helping matters here.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ghostmode000 

Could it be from this part in your user agreement?

You can also use your personal account to receive payments for goods and services, except in the case of commercial or business activities If you plan to use your PayPal account primarily for selling goods, you need a corporate account.

• You cannot transfer to your personal account more than 15,000 rubles (or the equivalent in another currency) in one operation;
Identification and account restrictions

In order to open and use a PayPal account, you must provide information and documents that allow us to verify your identity through a simplified or complete identification procedure.

• If your identity is confirmed through a simplified identification procedure, your account will be subject to the following restrictions: your account balance can only be in rubles and at no time can exceed 60,000 rubles (or the equivalent in another currency);
  • if you receive an electronic money transfer in another currency, it will be automatically converted into rubles;
  • You cannot transfer to your personal account more than 15,000 rubles (or the equivalent in another currency) in one operation;
  • You cannot transfer to a corporate account more than 60,000 rubles (or the equivalent in another currency) in one operation;
  • the total amount of electronic money transfers sent or received by you to or from your personal account cannot exceed 40,000 rubles (or the equivalent in another currency) in one calendar month;
  • the total amount of electronic money transfers sent or received by you to or from a corporate account cannot exceed 200,000 rubles per calendar month.

If the identity is verified through a full identification procedure, the aforementioned restrictions will be changed as follows :

• Your balance cannot exceed 550,000 rubles (or the equivalent in another currency) at any time; and
  • You cannot transfer more than 550,000 rubles (or the equivalent in another currency) in one operation.

The possibility of keeping the balance in foreign currency is provided only after passing through full identification.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ghostmode000 

Could it be from this part in your user agreement?

You can also use your personal account to receive payments for goods and services, except in the case of commercial or business activities If you plan to use your PayPal account primarily for selling goods, you need a corporate account.

Identification and account restrictions

In order to open and use a PayPal account, you must provide information and documents that allow us to verify your identity through a simplified or complete identification procedure.

• If your identity is confirmed through a simplified identification procedure, your account will be subject to the following restrictions: your account balance can only be in rubles and at no time can exceed 60,000 rubles (or the equivalent in another currency);
  • if you receive an electronic money transfer in another currency, it will be automatically converted into rubles;
  • You cannot transfer to a corporate account more than 60,000 rubles (or the equivalent in another currency) in one operation;
  • the total amount of electronic money transfers sent or received by you to or from your personal account cannot exceed 40,000 rubles (or the equivalent in another currency) in one calendar month;
  • the total amount of electronic money transfers sent or received by you to or from a corporate account cannot exceed 200,000 rubles per calendar month.

If the identity is verified through a full identification procedure, the aforementioned restrictions will be changed as follows :

• Your balance cannot exceed 550,000 rubles (or the equivalent in another currency) at any time; and
  • You cannot transfer more than 550,000 rubles (or the equivalent in another currency) in one operation.

The possibility of keeping the balance in foreign currency is provided only after passing through full identification.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.