Paypal Scam with AirTM platform

sukumar7
New Community Member

Paypal Scam with AirTM platform

Now scammers are finding new ways of scamming and the most new and successful way is Paypal scam with AirTM platform. Let me explain whats happen
AirTM is an exchange platform where members can exchange their currency to other currency. If you hold Indian currency and need USD then it will be too easy with
AirTM. You just submit add money request by Indian payment method and one of AirTM users will accepted your request and you have to send that indian money to your
peer's bank account. When your peer will confirm it, AirTM will transfered the AirUSD from that peer's account to your Account.
Now scammers are trying to fraud with people . Paypal gave 180 days to dispute, so what is happening.... Scammers submits add request by paypal method, Now one
of the AirTM user will accept that request and submit his/her paypal account. Now scammer will transfered/send the amount to peers paypal account . Peer will confirmed
that he/she got the money in paypal , and Airtm will tranfered the AirUSD from peer's account to scammers account.
Now the scam will begin, the scammer will put a disput in paypal and as it was held in an exchange platform so most of the time the case will be in favor of
scammer .And the scammer will get back his money in paypal and as the transaction was confirmed in AirTM so scammer will get AirUSD also.

If scammer started with 50$ then he/she gets 50$ AirUSD and 50$ in Paypal also. Again scammer will submit a add request by paypal method and then he/she will continue
the same process. Every time his money will be refunded by paypal and he/she will earn a huge money by this method.

This is real and i am the victim of this kind of scam. The case number is PP-D-105225753 , Today i received an email reagrding my case and paypal solved the case in favour of Scammer. Now My account is charged by 11$ though i have not done anything wrong. 

I was exchanging 32.81$ AirUSD with AirTm account and the scammer send me 38.19$ in my paypal account, after received paypal usd i send AirUSD to scammer's account . Then Scammer dispute it on paypal. Now scammer got 38.19$ back to his/her paypal and also got my 32.81$AirUSD total he/she got 70$ . Now Paypal also is no more safe.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Vanyalcaraz
Contributor
Contributor
Entonces q se puede hacer en ese sentido? Un tipo de reembolso o algo? O se puede pedir a la otra parte para q confirme que le llegó el" pedido" vamos a decirlo así para q no me retengan el dinero?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.