Paypal Fraud Case

RohitKrOfficial
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Members,

I do transaction On 17 December 2019 @ Inmotion Hosting Through PayPal of $ 59.88 USD from My Axis Bank Debit Card but after some days on 30 December 2019 I request them for Refund and they Refunded Me Back in My PayPal Activity Log also Showing and saying Refunded Back to Original Payment Method. After that, I am waiting for my Refund in my Bank Account but Nothing Happened as of now. I also Contact PayPal Agent On Chat they are saying Completed form Our side On 30 December 2019. Please Wait For 5-7 Days. And From 05 January 2020, they are saying Wait For 30 Days. I think this thing is Fraud from PayPal because Indian Banking System Normally Takes Maximum 7 Days For Refund Only in Special Cases Like Dispute Or Something it takes 30 Days according to my Knowledge. In my case If Merchant Refunded then Why this thing happening? On Mail, Paypal is Not Replying. This thing also giving Me a Clue that They are doing Fraud With Customer. I am asking for Refund Reference Number Or Tracking Id at that time they are unable to Provide.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

RohitKrOfficial
Contributor
Contributor

Solved

After Complaining To Bank

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

RohitKrOfficial
Contributor
Contributor

Now I Filed a Dispute to My Axis Bank On Original Transaction and Explain them all Issue with Screenshots.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RohitKrOfficial 

If you funded the original payment to the seller from your bank account or a card then once marked refunded it will automatically go back to that bank account or card. Paypal say allow 30 days although its normally much quicker than that, country dependent.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/FAQ1212

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

RohitKrOfficial
Contributor
Contributor

Solved

After Complaining To Bank

Login to Me Too

RohitKrOfficial
Contributor
Contributor

Because they also Know If I Go To My Bank With These Details Then They Exposed Paypal that They Didn't Recieve any Refund From Paypal. @kernowlass 

Login to Me Too

RohitKrOfficial
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing Happened As Of Now.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.