Paypal Dispute

imsy85
New Community Member

I had a dispute with someone with whom I bought goods from. At first the package didn't arrive, and then it arrived once I started a dispute. The dispute was closed, however on inspection only half of the paid contents arrived and the seller is now ignoring my messages and will not send the rest of the contents - the most expensive part.

I cannot reopen the dispute, so what are my options?

I really feel PayPal needs to better protect customers in specific incidences like this...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

david6913
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL won't allow me to open a transaction dispute because the transaction is not showing so I just go round in an ever decreasing circle.  they send pages and pages of text that  doesn't provide any help.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

It is possible to re-open the case as item significatnyl not as described. Please contact our Customer Support team to do this, you can locate the telephone number by clicking on "Help and Contact"->"Call Us" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.