Paypal Contact us - Messages

Lexy1234
Contributor
Contributor

Help please anyone...!!

i have been trying to contact paypal via phone, and via the help - messaging service, they take hours and hours to reply - sometimes more than 24hrs.. then when i log in to reply, then have to wait another 24hrs for a reply from a different Agent.. 

i am chasing a refund dispute and it has been over a month, i have sent the item back, provided tracking number and copy of the receipt and still waiting...  frustrating.

any suggestions???  TIA

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I think you'd already found the only way to communicate with PP at the moment. There is no way to correspond in real time. Chat is the only way, but you can still try to make your argument, present evidence, etc. Need to be persistent and patient to get any results.

Login to Me Too

Lexy1234
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, however i have provided everything requested and yet every time i get a new Agent on messages, they tell me i haven't provided proof of return, yet i have uploaded all this info and it is seen on the dispute notes..

Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes, it is frustrating dealing with agents that seemingly do not understand English, and all they do is give you canned responses; but all you can do is keep trying, ask for a supervisor or manager, maybe that'll help.

You can also try contacting your bank or credit card company if that's how you funded the transaction, some folks were able to recover their money that way.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.