Paypal Case - buyer took my money

l4ur3n2
Contributor
Contributor

Long story short, this one girl who had bought something through me on De pop (clothing app) started a case after almost 1 1/2 months of not receiving my product. In my bio it clearly states that even if lost, I don't give refunds. She messaged me she didn't receive my item sometime in like end of October/November. I responded and told her that I was sorry and couldn't do anything about it. She NEVER RESPONDED. a month later she finally decided to open a case. I sent Pay pal my side of the story, the shipping information, and the delivery date. They had explained that I had "won" the case. it wasn't until I checked the Pay pal app recently that it said I owed her however much money she sent me to buy from De pop. I'm so confused and I literally told her I don't do refunds, and Pay pal had said that I had "won." I just want my money back. ON top of that, my friend sent me money and now I can't even access it because it has to go towards Pay pal/the girl who bought from my de pop. I just want my money back. Plus her money was already in my debit account so how is this even possible that Pay pal was able to get the money out and put it on hold and make my account negative. someone please help me. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@l4ur3n2 

Sorry but your refund policy only applies to 'buyer remorse'.

Paypals dispute refund policy trumps yours and you agreed to it when you added paypal as your payment processor.

In the event of an item not received the onus is on the seller to prove trackable proof of delivery of the item to the buyer or refund.

Personally as a buyer I would certainly want my money back if I paid you for an item and did not receive it. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.