Paypal Becomes Untrustworthy

Erwinar369
Contributor
Contributor

I have a unique case with paypal.
This happened when I bought goods from Yeemall Trade Co. Ltd.
I have submitted dispute to paypal with various evidences in the form of:
1. Email cancellation of purchase from seller.
2. Email seller stating seller will refund.
3. The parcel tracking number declared lost by the courier.
4. An email from the seller stating that the parcel is missing and seller promises to refund.
5. Proof of credit card monthly statement showing no refund.
6. An email from the seller that the item has been paid for.

**All evidence is given in the form of a screen shoot, because paypal does not accept forward email as evidence. Except my credit card statement in PDF.

Paypal states that "The case was closed in the receiver's (seller) favor because i didn't provide the requested documents.
Because when I filed a dispute, paypal asked me to provide evidence in the form of:
1. Credit receipt showing details of the payment.
2. Show the credit due.

I have asked many times to paypal. What does "Credit receipt showing details of the payment" and "Show the credit due" mean. Because I have provided various evidences but they are still considered wrong.

Even though health brain logically speaking, I buy goods, payment uses paypal, so what other evidence of buying and paying should I provide? Aren't all proof of payment stored in paypal data? If paypal asks for (idiot) proof of purchase in the form of a piece of paper that is signed by the seller and is affixed with a stamp of approval. This is impossible for me to get, because of online overseas purchases. In over 25 years of buying online, I have never had a purchase invoice on a piece paper before.

This is very surprising, ridiculous, confusing and certainly makes me lose confidence in making payments using paypal.
Maybe I should ask paypal: "Does paypal really have paid my money to the seller?" If you have paid, where is the proof of payment to the seller? and Where is the seller's invoice to paypal? or paypal playing to becomes fraudulent too?

Has anyone here had a similar experience? or can anyone explain what it means:
1. Credit receipt showing details of the payment.
2. Show the credit due.

My question to paypal: :Where is my money NOW? Withheld by paypal or already paid to the seller? I hope paypal administrator read this.

Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.