Paypal Automated Dispute Resolution Process

drerikjohnson
New Community Member

The resolution center is a good idea but my complaint was unread. So I am operating without legitimate protection with Paypal. If I had paid with my credit card directly, I would have recourse but the 'computer' that handled my case let me down BADLY. I'm cancelling my Paypal credit card immediately because though I've spent a couple grand on it and pay it off in a month or three, there are other cards that afford me protection. But should I cancel Paypal entirely? Who is 'next in line' for payments made on the Internet besides my legit credit card?

I asked Eurobia.co.uk for a refund well within their policy limit. They lied and said they had no refund policy. I sent them a link to their own refund policy. They responded by suspending my account for "Suspension Reason: spam activities selling illegal medication" 

I'm a veterinarian in the US and I sell nothing and spam nothing. 

Now I have no account, no refund, and no back-up from Paypal. 

Paypal said there was no reason for my dispute. They did not read that I wanted to get a refund and be done with them and that Eurobia dishonored their own refund policy. It was time to step up, Paypal. I provided screenshots and everything, of my request for refund, their lie, their actual policy, and my response. 

So I ask you, since there seems to be no way to get someone to actually READ and understand a request and a dispute, what do we do, just quit Paypal? 

Charge back Paypal on my credit card? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Randy

@drerikjohnson,

I recommend contacting our customer service teams for further assistance with appealing the claim.  You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a phone number to reach us at, or you can contact us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/askpaypal) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal). We would be happy to take a look at what options might be available to you.

- Randy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.