Paypal Account Limited and I can’t do anything

Ryann21
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, I received an email earlier today saying that PayPal could no longer offer their services to me as I have continually filed cases that do not align with the intent of the PayPal Purchase Protection Program. I’ve used PayPal for around 2 years to pay for Netflix, phone bill, purchases, etc and my account is verified as well as my card. The only cases I have are 2 from the 12th of April 2020, where I was still charged for a subscription to a host a game server even though I had cancelled it ( provided proof of cancellation and seller didn’t respond ). The amount was around £6.00 GBP. I’ve got one case from 6th of May 2020 for £2.00 GBP where I had ordered an account from an online store yet the details didn’t work and seller was not responding. Those are the only closed cases I have. I have an open case right now as I recently bought an item from PC World yet the item doesn’t work so I tried contacting them however they didn’t respond. So I raised a case through PayPal and I recently submitted proof that the product doesn’t work from a tech store that ran an inspection on it. I’ll be calling PayPal later on and enquiring more about this but can anyone speak from experience or give advice??
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.