Paypal* <removed> LU

Berzina
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, How  I  can see  I  am not  alone  with  this trouble. 17/07/18  Paypal* <removed>1 LU  take  money from my  account 158,00 EUR I  never  buy  nothing  from this  supplier  and  I not  not  make  any  payments  and  autorisation  for this . How  I  can  get  my  money back ? 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

johnfrater
New Community Member

hello Berzina, i had the same thing today in my bank statement for 25 euros from the same code, at first i panicked and googled it, then i checked on my paypal account and i found out i bought something with paypal in another currency (us dollars) than my own country and card currency (Euros) in that case the paypal charged my bank in euros and stated the paypal transaction code instead it was my purchase in dollars in my paypal order history,

you might have that problem make sure to check and always write down and remember what you spend online so none of this surprise you!

regards

John

Login to Me Too

sallywallydally
New Community Member

I had three transactions unauthorised from this how do I get my money back?

Login to Me Too

antpepGR
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately I had the same experience last month, with two transactions, for 5,95€ from a company name "Life apps sia" and another from the company "medistorey" for 23,18€..!
I do not remember to have ordered something from them...
All these companies coming from LU with the code number <removed>
Have you any idea how to take my money back..?

Login to Me Too

Joshualacson
New Community Member

Hi, PayPal somehow took £12.00 out of my back bank account somehow it’s because of Netflix even though I’ve never used or made a Netflix account

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello Joshualacson,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Anton_009
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Donna,

I had the same problem at the same day 19.10.2019 - 5 transaction on same PP account 40.95eu 
account after that was deleted - <removed>

here is the what showed up in the - ABAKIEV640  * <removed> LU  and this <removed>
Bank has blocked the transaction but they need a written answer from Paypal concerning this fraud.

Can Paypal take some action on this Please.
Thank you,
Anton Toomere

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.