Payments into pool show as "received" but still pending

lolamac81
New Community Member

Hi,

Around a month ago I was managing a pool which is now closed - multiple of the payments into the pool are not showing as added to the pool balance, and show under "pending" on the activity feed, despite being marked as "payment received". I've tried contacting PayPal and cannot get through. It says my account is currently restricted because I need to provide a "date of birth" of who one of the payments is going to - I have responded multiple times explaining that it is going to a pool (so there is no date of birth...) and every time it gets rejected. How can I get these payments to go through?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lolamac81 

Just give them a DOB of the sender of that payment, they are checking no under 18's using it i think?

Also if someone sends a payment to a pool and its pending then odds are its come from their bank account so goes as an echeque. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lolamac81 

Just give them a DOB of the sender of that payment, they are checking no under 18's using it i think?

Also if someone sends a payment to a pool and its pending then odds are its come from their bank account so goes as an echeque. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.