Payment

Rehamalaa92
Contributor
Contributor
I have two problems, first I need to know why I'm receiving email about my account is being suspended and there is issues about it through my email Second a Why there was charges being dedu2from my account for no reasons however I didn't request any transfers
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi @Rehamalaa92

Welcome to the PayPal community forum. We are always happy to have new members. If you have received a notification that a limitation has been placed on your account then please go to the Resolution centre on your account. Here you will see why your account was limited and what you need to do to resolve it. 

In regards to the payments going out from your account, if you did not initiate these then please report them as unauthorized transactions via your Resolution centre. Once you have reported them they will be investigated and if they are found to be unauthorized you will receive a refund. Be sure to change your password and security questions on your account and run a full virus can on the device you are using. 

I hope this helps and thanks for your post, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.