Payment under hold

ExtinctDino
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have recently opened a personal PayPal account and have verified my bank details. I am due to receive a small amount from a survey app but PayPal is asking for more information before releasing the amount. PayPal has sent me a mail to visit the Resolution Centre to sort out this problem. But I am seeing no such issue in the Resolution Centre. Can someone please advise me on this? Thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2

ExtinctDino
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Hi,

Thanks for your solution @kernowlass. Please note that I have entered my PAN number in my PayPal account and I have connected my bank account. I have also added the purpose code. However, it has been more than 7 business days and PayPal has not yet got back to me regarding verification of the same. My pending payment from an online hasn't come through also, as PayPal still has not released the amount.

Also please note that I do not own a business at the moment and hence have no business PAN or GST number. Please advise if I need to upgrade my account to a business account in order to receive payments and how can I do the same without business PAN or GST numbers. 

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.