Payment refund

Hyder
Contributor
Contributor
How to get the refund? I offered something, didn't receive and 80 days now, already made a case after the purchase and I made a case within 30 days. Supplier respond only the fake tracking number and nothing else after that.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hyder 

You made a case? Which one???

Did you escalate to a claim?

Did the seller provide tracking?

Does tracking show as delivered?

Did paypal close the dispute?

You need to give information if you want advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hyder
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Supplier give me tracking number, but when I called the shipping company they said this is baby cap not the actual product what I ordered, now supplier is asking 3 days for something which I don't know.

I have sent all the details to Paypal including email copies and all, but nothing, still didn't receive any refund or confirmation.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hyder 

ok, if you are not going to answer the questions I asked then sadly can't help.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Hyder
Contributor
Contributor

You made a case? Which one???
YES!

Did you escalate to a claim?
I don't know how to escalate.

Did the seller provide tracking?

Yes! (but this tracking number is showing that item delivered and I didn't received it all)

Does tracking show as delivered?

Yes

Did paypal close the dispute?

I have attached the photos, paypal is showing that case is closed, but I don't know how to escalate OR reopen.
Yes, ELECTRIC SOFA.JPGpaypal cases.JPG

You need to give information if you want advice.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hyder 

A dispute is for negotiation between you and the seller and if you get a refund or item then you can close the dispute.

However if you don't get a refund or item then you can escalate the dispute to a claim for paypal to get involved.

However if you do not escalate at any point within those 20 days then it will time out and close automatically and sadly you can't re-open it or open a second dispute for the same transaction.

Your best bet is if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then see if your card issuer will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.