Payment made via PayPal to Cocosa Lifestyle Limited.

herod-8
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I made a sizeable payment to the above online Merchant/ Company on April 28th 2018. The amount was received by them but no Processing Order was issued to me. Paypal sent me a receipt of the transaction. I have tried to make a person to person contact with Cocosa but to no avail. However they did send 4 polite emails all saying that l should have received a qualifying message and asking me to refer to the particular web page l used to pick 2 discounted items from. I do not have that information. I did send a copy of the Paypal Receipt but strangely that disappeared from the list of Contacts and Messages both received and sent between myself and them but that is getting me nowhere fast! My only other option was to set up A Request for a refund via Paypal whom Cocosa Lifestyle Limited chose as their middleman for the transaction. Do l need to return to Paypal to see how far along that petition has got, and gave any other members had issues with that Company and if so, how did you resolve that sotuation you had to face?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.