Payment is pending and I didn't place and order. Please help me!

vitorislaszlo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with an order/payment. Yesterday night, I found a watch on the internet and I decided to buy it. The site is call ultraonlineeu.com. I was at the checkout and I chose the Paypal payment. I have started a payment through Paypal and then I got back at their site, but before placing the order, the site dropped me back to the cart, where I had to choose the payment method again and pay again. In that case, I didn't pay again and place an order. After that incident I decided to not buy anything on this website, because I read some reviews about the site and they were mostly negative... ( I know that I should have gained more information before ordering ) I wrote 2 tickets and an e-mail for them, one at yesterday evening and one at today afternoon. They haven't replied yet, but I'm getting worried. So my payment is still pending (~181,5 Euros) on Paypal, but I didn't place and order, though I don't want to place it anyway. All in all, I wrote in the ticket, to reject my payment and to cancel my 'not existing order', because there is no order at my account information. I can send you pictures about the pending payment, the ticket I wrote for them and my Order list, which is empty.

Best Wishes,

Laszlo <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vitorislaszlo 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vitorislaszlo 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.