Payment hold due to limitations

Sureshpatel
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal, I have already shared with you that I have just started my career in freelancer and just for part time I am in this field. Recent project I have shared the info to my client that how or where he can get backings in high pa da sites, Seo of his website as well as trick to approve AdSense and maxbounty on his site. I have kept invoice for my personal use .. if you want I can provide you but tracking number and shipment number how I can provide you in this case because this is just a information sharing freelancer work. We have received an email from paypal that we will confirm on behalf of your buyer, but tell me one thing, in today's world, everyone wants something for free, suppose buyer got your email and came to his mind that if i decline so get one more service in free. And if someone ignores the mail, will we be silent If we work hard and give the best service to the customers by investing money and time, we do not get the benefit of it, it is only in the paypal, if it is to be done then why did paypal give the business account, why do we give our time on such **bleep** payment gateway Wasting money where there is no respect of the seller.. Due to this, our payment is stuck, we are not able to provide service to our next customer, which is causing a lot of loss in our business. To provide service to the customer, we also have some tools that have to be paid for every month's service, so how can we recover it? What do you think you will do what you want! This is completely wrong! Man has also uploaded steps such as id card, business information, shipping information etc. in the resolution center, but now if you want to confirm with the buyer, then it will not be arbitrary. Now I have the same request from you to release our payment as soon as possible so that we can provide service to the next customers so that our business continues. And from now on, we do not get these problems, so we are creating a website and will ship the manual physical product so that both our payment and account are safe from it! I want to ask you some questions, I need an answer as soon as possible Please give us the answer with the serial number of the question. 1. What will happen if the buyer does not respond to your email? 2. If someone has said that my product is of poor quality or my order is not delivered? People can do anything! 3. I have to get this problem done as soon as possible, even if I pay fee for quick solution to the paypal, I am ready to pay the fees, can you get my solution done quickly 4. See the buyers are of every kind who have few correcpted Also and honest too, can my payment paypal refund them because of that? If this happens, then there will be a response of some seller who comes in, so I will be ready to give my life! 5. If my problem is not resolve from the requested document and information, then why waste my time by asking for it? 6. Should I stay connected to PayPal further? My only request is that you solve my problem as soon as possible, we are ready to give you whatever you ask for, and any product in the future whether it is digital or physical will be delivered through manual courier. My last question to you is that I have not yet understood why I had this problem? Thankyou, Regret Suresh <removed> <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sureshpatel 

Here's the why and the what: https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/account-limitations

PayPal will review and verify your submitted information with suppliers, buyers, gov. agencies, databases, shipping couriers, etc and decide whether to restore your account (or not/end business relationship). The time it takes to resolve account limitation varies widely depending on the complexity of your specific case. There's a lot of red tape these days due to regulatory obligations and security and risk management measures taken to keeping the PayPal user community safe.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sureshpatel 

Here's the why and the what: https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/account-limitations

PayPal will review and verify your submitted information with suppliers, buyers, gov. agencies, databases, shipping couriers, etc and decide whether to restore your account (or not/end business relationship). The time it takes to resolve account limitation varies widely depending on the complexity of your specific case. There's a lot of red tape these days due to regulatory obligations and security and risk management measures taken to keeping the PayPal user community safe.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.