Payment for online purchase withdrawn from bank account, but no item shipped notice.

evilx
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased an item online from a retailer. The payment has already been withdrawn from my bank account, but no item has shipped notice has been emailed to me or PayPal.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@evilx 

Well not all sellers / merchants send 'item shipped' emails so why not email them and ask if the item is on the way?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

evilx
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure who to email. Very confusing acknowledgement of payment.

Login to Me Too

SMarie1
Contributor
Contributor
Just experienced the same. Payment for a prom dress to Lively Dresses was sent directly to a woman who lives in China and referenced as a florist! This information was noted in the transaction summary in my PayPal account. My #1 question: why did this transaction even go through and not flagged for these exact suspicious reasons???? Does not make any sense there would not be any security protocols in place to protect the consumer "buyer" from the registered "seller"!!!
Login to Me Too

gbenwa69
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Why do I keep getting billed a fee of USD 14.95 at the beginning of every month for several months now ever since I signed up and has started shortly after giving paypal my bank info and debit card #... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP me resolve this issue as it frustrating that I have always submitted issue to PayPal and still no refund better yet a reason why this is happening...Almost over 75.00 to date has been withdrawn from my bank and I want answers and my money returned!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.