Payment errors and limitations?

CarlEkman
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

Im trying to make a payment using money I have in my paypal balance. I go through all the steps, but after pressing "Pay" Im returned to the page Im shopping from that states that an error has occured. I have enough money in my balance to make the payment so that is not the issue. 

When I go to the Resolutions center it says that my account is limited, but when I press the "Go to account limitations" button I am returned to the Paypal Summary page, and I can't find any thing there that points to what the error or limitations is and therefore I have no way of solveing what ever the problem is. 

What is the problem and How can I fix it, when I cant even find any place that tells me what the problem is?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @CarlEkman

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble. 

If you're being routed to the PayPal Summary page, it sounds like there might be a connection issue. I recommend clearing your cache and cookies, and try again using Firefox or IE. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @CarlEkman

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble. 

If you're being routed to the PayPal Summary page, it sounds like there might be a connection issue. I recommend clearing your cache and cookies, and try again using Firefox or IE. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.