Payment deducted twice for one single order from Ebay while using Paypal

Anant01
New Community Member

Please help 

I  made a payment through PayPal to Ebay and the same payment was deducted twice from my bank account.

In my bank account shows two transaction ID of same amount at same time , and i have two transaction ID different. 

But in the Ebay account and Paypal it shows Only one transaction got through 

But the money has been deducted from my account

The bank says to contact the Paypal or Ebay , but Ebay says that they have received only one payment and Paypal is still to resolve 

Please any suggestion or advice 

Please ASAP 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Anant01

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that two charges show on your bank statement. In some cases, the transaction may process as a pending authorization before the payment deducts from your bank. Once the payment is actually deducted, it can look like two charges until your bank releases the pending authorization back into your account. Depending on the bank, this may take 30 days. If your bank confirms that the transactions are two full charges, then filing a Paid By Other Means dispute may be helpful.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.