Payment by Paypal to Vivid Seats for Tickets not received

VA-User
Contributor
Contributor

In early May, I thought I purchased a couple of seats to a baseball game from Vivid Seats. Paypal was used to paid Vivid Seats. My credit cards was charged by Paypal for the ticket. I never received any tickets from Vivid. I placed a claim with Paypal stating that I never received the tickets. Paypal states that they were given proof of some kind that the order was delivered.  I checked my account on Vivid Seats website and it shows that I have placed no orders during the past 60 days. If Vivid Seats has no record of me placing any orders, how can Paypal have proof of tickets being delivered. I have yet to talk to   real person at either Paypal or Vivid and it's not because I haven't tried. All I know that as of right now, I've no tickets and I'm out $$$$$. Very frustrating.

Any suggestions or ideas.         

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

VA-User
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help.. I was preparing to go contested things with my credit card company when I felt that one piece of information was missing. That piece being the documentation that PayPal stated that they received as proof of delivery of my purchase.  I requested copy or the proof that they had of it being delivered to my SPECIFIC EMAIL address. I ended up requesting it a couple of time I had yet to see the documentation.  I tried one last time regarding obtaining this documentation. This morning, I received a message from PayPal that they now made a decision in MY favor & I would be getting credit back to my  credit card. I'm now happy but it was a very frustration experience

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VA-User 

Since you paid with credit card, chargeback it and see what your credit card company can do and find out for you. Also check your emails to see if you may have overlooked the email to claim the tickets.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

VA-User
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help.. I was preparing to go contested things with my credit card company when I felt that one piece of information was missing. That piece being the documentation that PayPal stated that they received as proof of delivery of my purchase.  I requested copy or the proof that they had of it being delivered to my SPECIFIC EMAIL address. I ended up requesting it a couple of time I had yet to see the documentation.  I tried one last time regarding obtaining this documentation. This morning, I received a message from PayPal that they now made a decision in MY favor & I would be getting credit back to my  credit card. I'm now happy but it was a very frustration experience

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.