Payment Made Through Paypal but Item not received from Seller

Komps
Contributor
Contributor

On seeing Advertisement on facebook on 18 Aug 18, i got impressed with a particular product and ordered it the same day. Payment was made through Paypal to get the additional security. The tracking number was also given by the seller, but, the status being shown by the seller continues to remain the same today also i.e. being shipped. Continuous reminders to both the seller for providing update and Paypal to intervene is not yielding any result since last one week. 

The reply on subject has been done by Mr kernowlass but only talks about "How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong". Also, communication with seller has also been suggested which has been carried out many a times on email id of seller but with no response being received till date. 

Request was for PayPal to:

1. Intervene.   

2. If Paypal is not able to reach out to seller and convenience him, return / refund my payment.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Komps

Firstly I am not a MR.

Secondly Paypal will NOT intervene until you go through the DISPUTE PROCESS which I have already given you full information on.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.