Payment Dispute

mgnesh56
New Community Member

Dispute with payment of USD 9.99 to Betterme Limited on Feb 8 2021 00:20:55 GMT + 9:00 & fo0r same amt again on Feb 15 2021 00:21:55 GMT + 08:00

Hi, I wish to categorically deny my authorisation of  payment on these two transactions , firstly Transaction ID 1NF 44030A7022930E ( Invoice ID 20116741) on Feb 8 2021 and secondly, Transaction ID 77S77761TD534452V (Invoice ID 20801891). I demand full refund of these two payments of USD 9.99 each to my PayPal Account Credit card Visa <removed> IMMEDIATELY. 

Please reply ASAP!

Regards

Mr. Ganesan 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Poolman
Contributor
Contributor

This probably is not the correct forum for your dispute. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mgnesh56 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

if you were hacked......

Click on the transaction in your paypal account and use the 'report a problem' link at the bottom to report it as unauthorised if that is what it was.

An unauthorised transaction means that your Paypal account was hacked and used without your consent.
If Paypal check IP addresses / devices etc and find that it was hacked then yes you should receive your refund.

I hope you changed your password and security questions?
I hope you ran a virus scan on your computer?
I would also be telling my card issuers and bank accounts company that the account was hacked so that they can keep an eye on your account OR remove the financial info involved until things are sorted.

Not a great idea to put your credit card information on this WORLDWIDE PUBLIC forum. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.