Paying a scammer problem

hysteria23
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, so i have an issue where about a year ago i bought software with login included using paypal credit for close to $1000. i immediately started paying the debt down with more than enough time to pay it off. I had stopped using this software for a little while becase of college starting back up from summer break. Next time i come back to use software a couple months later program says i do not have a license to the software. i go to website i bought from to get the key again and see that they were a scam and they have pulled everybody's access (that uses software) because it was stolen software that had been resold. when i found this out it was past the return period to dispute on paypal. i do not want to continue paying a scammer for a product i dont even own because i now need to go buy again from another source. What can i do in this situation? i do not want to pay the scammer but i dont want to go dilinquent on the loan either and have it affect my credit.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.